RANGE ROVER CLUB OF AUSTRALIA, VICTORIA BRANCH INC.
Notice of 2023 Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 3rd October at 8pm,
The Glasshouse Caulfield, and On-line
Link to Webpage - 2023 AGM
We are planning to hold our 2023 AGM face-to-face at the Glasshouse, Caulfield, and it will also be accessible via our usual Zoom™ cloud-based video conferencing service.
The meeting will be listed on the club calendar. If you are planning to eat at the Glasshouse beforehand, please book. If you are joining by zoom, we will be using our usual sign-in details, which are on the Club electronic newsletter or Zoom Meeting Details.
- Confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting, held on 4th October 2022.
- Elect Executive and Committee Members from the nominations duly received for positions listed below.
- To receive and consider:
- The annual report by the President on behalf of the committee on activities during the year ended 30th June 2023.
- The financial statements for the year ended 30th June 2023.
- Any other business.
Nominations are sought for the following RRCV Executive and Committee positions which will be declared vacant and for re-election at the AGM:
- Membership Secretary
- Torque Editor
- Committee Member (Multiple)
Financial members of the Club are invited to nominate for any position. Nominations must be made on the Nomination Form and returned in person on the night. Members may appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting. Proxies must be given to the President before the meeting.
Links & Files:
Main AGM page and files
RRCV AGM Notice 2023.docx
2023 NOMINATION FORM.doc